Sunday, July 29, 2012

Birchbox: July 2012



Hello my lovelies! July is about to end, but I have a couple goodies left to share with you! My birchbox arrived a week ago and I wasn't able to find any time to post it up, so here you go! 









The theme for the month of July was the 5 senses---brought to you by Glamour Magazine! (hence the first shot with my Glamour magazine, which came on the same day! :) haha I thought it was quite a clever theme for the month with various products that played with the senses. The products ranged from bronzer to earbuds and this month was definitely a hit in my books!


The box:

Full Size Stila Lip Glaze in "Camera"- Buy here
Lara Bar Uber in Bananas Foster- Buy here
Birchbox Earbuds
Harvey Prince Fragrance in "Hello"- Buy here <---my fave :)
Gloss Moderne "High-Gloss Masque"- Buy here
Full Size Ada Cosmetics Bronzer- Buy here

So my final thoughts are very content with this box. I definitely can use everything in this box, everything in here is high quality stuff and I am really excited to get my hands on this stuff! Overall, this was an awesome box that provided practical products with awesome samples :)

stay smart,

Eryn








No comments:

Post a Comment