Monday, April 29, 2013

SHE'S BAAAAACK!

(photo from: doctormacro)

Well well well, look who it is...
Yes, I am back ladies and no you are not dreaming...lol I am embarrassed to say, but I have been ignoring this sweet little blog all of winter because believe it or not I go to school. *Sigh* oh the pressures of the struggling college student..I have been trying to balance out school and interning this semester and I have been doing a great job of it. Now that the dust is settling down a bit I thought I would catch you all up on what's been going on in my life and when to expect another delectable post from yours truly. To start off, I have been ridiculously busy; like seriously busy..literally no time for anything with school midterms piling up and interning twice a week, I had my hands full. Both are doing great however I could use a higher grade in my stats class haha..To say the least I have been busy but happy to be busy, I really feel like I am getting the hang of this thing called school and interning has definitely been an inspiration for me these days. I guess I would say I am pretty lucky...I'm very proud of what I am doing now and I'm looking forward to the future. I am quite happy at the moment and the only thing I knew that could make me even happier was to spend a little time on my blog and get back into the swing of things. So what does all this mumbo jumbo mean to you all? I guess my mantra I like to live by is "happy girls are the prettiest girls" a quote from the queen of quirky and chic Audrey Hepburn. The prettiest girls are definitely girls that are happy. The energy and the light that happy and positive attitudes exude is something you cant take away from someone. Happy girls can't help but exude a radiance that comes across as beauty to us on-lookers. My question to you is, try this mantra out this week and see if it makes a difference, reflect on your life and observe around you. I guarantee you will find some truth in this. I will try to post up another post this week hmm i'm feeling like an Audrey Hepburn themed week coming on, stay tuned!

Stay smart my pretties,

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment