Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birchbox: June 2012

Birchbox time!! My birchbox came in yesterday and I was super excited to snap some pics of this months box! The june box theme is "Jet Set"! hmm kinda sounds like a familiar box theme like glossybox's last month that was "Beauty around the world". The theme focuses not on products that you can find around the world but of products that are travel friendly and perfect for the plane ride to your exotic destinations! Let's take a lot shall we? :)












The Box: 

1. Melvita-Rose Floral Water
Mini review: I have already been using this as a toner* before my moisturizer at night and it is AWESOME! I love it! I only had it for a day and my first impression of it, is that  I love it :)
2. Band-Aid- Cynthia Rowley Dress Up Band-Aids
3. Masqueology-Pore Minimizing Mask
4. theBalm cosmetics-Stainiac in "Beauty Queen"
5. Juliette Has A Gun- Not A Perfume

Okay final thoughts, I am pleasantly surprised with this box. Like I stated in my glossybox review, I explained that birchbox has been a hit and miss with me. I decided to keep my subscription because I do like the fact that birchbox offers such a wide range of products to try out each month. My favorites so far is the Melvita rose water and Juliette has a Gun-Not A Perfume. This box was definitely a nice change in speed for what birchbox has been putting out lately. Comparing this box and what it included to past boxes, this box has provided more items that can easily fit into anyone's daily routine and spice it up. Overall very pleased with this box and its contents..let's hope birchbox can continue this streak with awesome products next month!

Stay smart pretty girls!

Eryn

No comments:

Post a Comment