Friday, June 1, 2012

Glossybox: May 2012

Introducing glossybox! Glossybox is a U.K. brand which is a beauty subscription service, where you receive a box full of deluxe beauty samples each month. Glossybox has just started sending boxes to the U.S. in April 2012 and has been a huge hit here in the states! For U.S. glossyboxes, each box is $20 a month and is chalk full of goodies. Here is some pics of my May 2012 Glossybox! Enjoy :)




 




The May box's theme was Beauty Around the World and in spirit of beauty around the world, glossybox picked beauty products from different countries and gave us a little taste of what is in the U.K; Italy, U.S; France, & South Korea! I have listed the contents in the box in the order of the pictures btw :)

The Box:

1. Zoya Summer 2012-Beach and Surf Collection (USA) Pink-"Lara"
2. Burberry Beauty- Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick Copper No.202 (UK)
3. Amore Pacific-Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel (South Korea)
4. Marvis- Marvis Whitening (Italy)
5. Phyto-Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask for Dry Hair (France)

Final thoughts on the box...I LOVE IT! This is definitely worth the $20 splurge! I have tried out two other beauty subscription services (Glambag & Birchbox) and this one takes the cake! I mean Glambag was pretty tired and boring for $10 a month. I got really cheap products which were not even worth $10! I tried it for a month and a month was just enough time for me to realize I didn't want to continue my subscription. Birchbox on the other hand is a hit and a miss with me...like Glambag the subscription each month is $10 and definitely gives out better samples then Glambag but some months I find one product I really like and other months I will find nothing I am crazy about.. But for $10 it's worth trying out new products! I think I will stick with my subscription but I will definitely continue with Glossybox! As for my thoughts on Glossybox, EVERYTHING in this month's box I can see myself using!! I LOVE EVERYTHING IT CAME WITH! I am really impressed with the deluxe sample sizes (matter of fact I think some of the products in my box are full-size!) Not only are the products name brand and higher quality I think the service is WAY better then birchbox & glambag. I think the only downer about this subsciption service is that you get your box really late in the month..I mean mine arrived yesterday on the last day of May, so I mean I am technically waiting for my box all month...but it was definitely worth the wait! Glossybox is definitely worth the wait and money!

Interested in checking out Glossybox click here!

Hope you smarties found that interesting! :)
Stay Smart,

Eryn








No comments:

Post a Comment