Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back To School



Yes, I know it is that time of the year again...SCHOOL IS BACK! I don't want to go back like many of you, but I see going back to school as a fresh slate again and that we can begin a new and turn a new leaf. I guess my main reason to be excited to be back at school is the many many opportunities I will be be able to use all the clothes I bought over the summer and wear them for once. I'm excited for the mixing and matching of everything and creating totally different looks with the same outfit but with different accessories. With all this talk of starting a new let me share my goals for the school year, and maybe I can inspire some of you to start making goals for yourself this semester. My goals this semester are to, aim for a 4.0 gpa...i've never gotten one I really want to try hard this year and get what I need to done and take initiative when studying and doing hw so I do not procrastinate, 2nd goal is to read more..so far in my college career I only started actually reading my books last semester...I bet I can get a grade higher with putting the extra effort into studying and reading, and last but not least...save some money, as a poor college student, I don't work during the school year because I am afraid of taking my focus away from my school work, all my focus should be on school. I get really side-tracked through out the semester and find myself wanting to buy things when I should be saving my money instead... I guess thats it my three main goals I want to accomplish...I think the most challenging one would probably be getting a 4.0 haha well I can try, if I get a 4.0 gpa I will buy myself a Michael Kors watch as shown above! or something on the expensive side so I can motivate myself haha idk I wanted to make a deal with myself in the event that, that happens haha..WOW this is a complete ramble post..sorry lol well what are your goals this school year? Let me know!

Outfit made on my Polyvore! Check it out :)


Stay Smart,

Eryn

No comments:

Post a Comment