Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sephora Haul

Hello pretty girls, here comes a haul! This is the first of several so keep your eyes peeled for more to come! :) haha I stopped by Sephora a couple weeks ago and picked up the Sephora Favorites Eyeliner Sampler Kit and my birthday present from them as well! Enjoy!










What I Got:

Sephora "Draw The Line" Eyeliner Sampler:

-Sephora Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner-Glitter eyeliner crayon-Full Size
-Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil-Very creamy/smooth glide-Sample Size
-Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof (Gel) Eye Liner-Easy application/Smooth-Full Size
-Kat Von D Tattoo Liner-Felt tip brush-like pen-Sample Size
-Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner-Finest tip super skinny!-Full Size

Probably the best value sampler kit, this kit was only $28 and came with 3 full sized eyeliners that are usually $20 a piece. With that being said this is such a great value and perfect for people just getting into makeup *ahem* me lol It gives you a sample of every type of eyeliner: pencils, gel, liquid, pen, and retractable. So I highly recommend this kit if you are just getting into makeup like me. It gave me a cheaper alternative to buying each product separately and not knowing whether I would like them. The sample sizes are deluxe size so you get a good amount to use for about a month so I am quite happy ! :) 

*HIGHLY RECOMMEND*




Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift from Sugar!

-Sugar Lip Treatment
-Sugar Lip Tinted Treatment in Rose

Both are sample sizes!

Hope you guys liked the little haul! More to come! :)

-Eryn

No comments:

Post a Comment