Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello November, Nice to see you again!

hello my lovely smarties! i'm sorry for my absence but I have been preoccupied with school these days *sigh* I literally have had a midterm each week and quite frankly just been tired..forgive me for the smart girl void but I am here to wish you a happy november! :) I hope november is good to us and brings us joy and success! I have several posts lined up that I have not done yet but hopefully November will bring me more free time to communicate with you all! So what does november bring to us this month? Cold weather? (well from what I hear its gonna warm up later this week) haha oh California you slay me with your flip floppy weather haha but yeah hopefully i'll be able to break out my booties soon! 

Happy November Pretty Girls,


Eryn



No comments:

Post a Comment