Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Smart Girl's Guide to: Coupons


Let's talk coupons. I think we can all agree that they are a life savors but what is  the real the benefit to all the collecting and cutting out of magazines? I am going to be honest here, I am not one to go and collect hundreds of coupons (ahemm..crazy coupon ladies) for fun. But I have noticed that the coupons I use are used at places I know for a fact that I will be spending a lot of money at. For example Target, usually has coupons in the sunday paper for that the week and from time to time I find myself cutting out coupons for an anticipated trip to the store (which has everything as well all know) and between the shampoo I picked up because I ran out and the 2 boxes of cheese-itz I had to get,  along with the super cute lamp that would look oh-so-chic right next to my bed, it can easily add up quickly to my total! Solution? COUPONS. if you don't know already target has printable coupons on their website!  (that was a shocker to me too!) I guess it just takes the time and effort to go and print them out, but hey you can save a lot of money if your were to have them! Money you save can easily go to that new bag you are pining away for, smart huh? ;) all in all coupons can really make a difference in a large purchase, especially if you know you will be spending a lot, so will it really kill you if you print out a couple coupons before your do your weekly trip to the store? No, if anything you will just be going crazy over how many coupons are on the coupon page, there are TONS! A smart tip for all the smart girls out there, enjoy!


COUPONS:

Target Coupons-Target
Target Coupon Website-Totally Target (they have all the special coupon days listed and a lot of cool tips)

Hope you found this helpful smarties :)

Eryn


No comments:

Post a Comment