Friday, May 4, 2012

My Current Fave


Hello ladies, just wanted to show you what I have been seeing plenty of girls rockn' and wearing...and  I am loving it! Mismatched nails are so in this season! Especially when you can incorporate your favorite brights on your nails :) the trick here is to not have a pattern, no structure at all, just have fun with mixing up your nails with different colors. As you can see I didn't go too crazy, I basically stayed in the same color family for both but hey, how cute do my nails look? I am definitely digging this look :) loving this too? I should you mine, can you show me yours? haha comment or send me what your mismatched nails look like!

Nail Polishes used:

Mob Squad-Essie (fuchsia pink)
Trout Pout-Butter London (coral-peach pink)
Age of Aquarious-Color Club (turquoise---from my march birchbox :) btw)
Mint Candy Apple-Essie (mint green-blue) 


Stay Smart :)

Eryn





No comments:

Post a Comment