Monday, May 7, 2012

OPI's new Minnie Mouse Collection!

(image from shefinds.com)
super unplanned post but just got word that OPI will be releasing a Minnie Mouse inspired collection this summer! (please tell me i'm not the only one excited!) The colors are bright pinks to pay homage to the lovely Minnie Mouse herself! The collection is due to come out next month. Like every OPI nail polish each polish will be $8.50 and trust me it's gonna be worth it! ooooh soo excited!
(image from Racked.com)

Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It-Clear polish chalk full of pink and silver glitter and chunky heart shaped glitter
If you Moust You Moust-cute medium toned cream pink
I'm All Ears-a rich raspberry with I think a blue shimmer
The color of Minnie-a cranberry red with pink undertones

Hoped you enjoyed this impromptu post but I had to let my smarties know about the cutest nail collection coming out!!

stay smart,

Eryn


No comments:

Post a Comment