Saturday, March 17, 2012

HAPPY HUNGER GAMES!

Happy Hunger Games smarties! I am BEYOND excited for the premiere of the Hunger Games this friday! I just finished the first book and I am hooked! If you haven't read it yet, I HIGHLY suggest you pick it up. So my beautiful smarties, what better way to celebrate the week the movie is coming out with an outfit ;) haha I must confess price of each piece was not in my head as I was assembling this outfit, BUT hey you can't stifle inspiration can you? Katniss's outfit was inspired not only by the movie but what I imagined her wearing in the book, plus I made sure the pieces were actually something we can wear! :) I will probably post up more Hunger Games inspired outfits through out the week! Have a fabulous day!

The Outfit:

Jacket-H&M
Lace Top-Target
Mocking jay Pin-Amazon
Jeans-Tilly's
Earrings-Pacsun


May the odds be ever in your favor!

Eryn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment