Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Welcome!

Hello! I'm eryn, and I am a self proclaimed smart girl. I  like to find clever ways to solve everyday problems and all in all I love to learn new things! A little about me, I'm a sophomore in college majoring in business and minoring in public relations.

Here are some of my favorites:
+Pink
+Glitter
+HOCKEY (go ducks!)
+Sparkle
+The Office
+Jokes that are 'punny' (get it?)
+Sunflowers
+Getting a good deal on an expensive piece of clothing
+Glee
+Dole whip
+Finding money in my pockets
+Having the "ah ha" moments

Do we have anything in common? Well I'm sure we are going to see some of these topics on this blog soon! Feel free to look around and let me know what you think, I'm glad to hear any feedback!

xoxo, gossip girl..haha yeah no..

Toodles <3,
Eryn


No comments:

Post a Comment